Adam Levine: You can't have love and rock 'n' roll

The Maroon 5 singer says his lifestyle stops him finding a special relationship Adam Levine is fed up of playing the field and wants a real relationship, but his lifestyle is holding him back. The Maroon 5 singer has been so busy touring he hasn’t been in one place long enough to find true love. ‘I don’t know if it’s possible to live the rock’n’roll lifestyle and still be romantic, but I think long, deep relationships are amazing,' he says. ‘I want to be with someone forever - I want to focus on being a completely different person because I don’t know if I want to do this into my 40s.' Adam, 29, has been linked to a long list of celebrities including Kirsten Dunst, 26, Natasha Bedingfield, 26, Paris Hilton, 27, and Jessica Simpson, 28, but insists his playboy reputation has been exaggerated. ‘It’s flattering, but although I actually dated some of them, I’ve never met the others,’ he insists. Rihanna duets with him on Maroon 5's latest single, If I Never See Your Face Again, and she did catch his eye. 'We had a lot of chemistry,' he tells You magazine. 'Much of our music is sexually driven, because I love women.'

0 comments:

  © Blogger Spain by Gallery Celebrity 2008

Back to TOP