Adnan Ghalib: There is no Britney Spears sex tape

Photographer plans to take legal action over claims Adnan Ghalib has rubbished reports he filmed a sex video with Britney Spears. A teen magazine claimed he was willing to sell a two-hour tape he allegedly made with the singer in Mexico in January. But Adnan, 35, wants to set the record straight and insists he is even planning to sue over the rumours. ‘There is no sex tape and I've never claimed there is one,’ he tells America's Star. ‘I don't know where these quotes I'm supposed to have said have come from. 'What I do know is they certainly didn't come from me and they are completely false. ‘I'm extremely upset and distressed and I'm taking legal action. 'This story has caused a lot of hurt to my family and people close to me.’ Adnan and Britney, 26, enjoyed a short-lived romance which began late last year. Meanwhile, Adnan filed a joint petition for divorce from wife AzLynn Berry at LA County Superior Court in June, according to TMZ.

0 comments:

  © Blogger Spain by Gallery Celebrity 2008

Back to TOP